Lauren Conrad walks the Red Carpet at the 2013 Kentucky Derby
Lauren shares what’s in her bag.
- Almonds. To prevent a case of the “hangries.”
- Concealer. I never leave home without my Cle’ de Peau.
- Car keys. I live in LA, it’s kind of a given…
- Lipstick. I like to keep a tube of red lipstick in my purse. Never know when you might need to add a little color to your pout during an impromptu outing.
- Lip gloss. I love Dior Addict Ultra Gloss. It leaves my lips with a subtle, non-sticky shine and the color is close to my natural shade, which I like.
- Lip balm. Is there anything worse than finding yourself with chapped lips and nothing to salvage the situation? I always have some form of lip conditioner with me at all times.
- Wallet. Another essential.
- Perfume. Chanel “Chance” is a year-round favorite for me when it comes to perfumes. I keep a bottle with me since I tend to reapply when the course of my day changes (such as post-work drinks or a surprise dinner date). For tips on picking the right perfume for you and making it last, click here.
- Sunglasses. The bigger the better.
- Pen. I feel like it’s more hygienic to use your own pen, plus I like how this one writes. I’m not a germaphobe, I just think it’s a good idea…
- Hair goodies. I always keep a bunch of bobby pins tied together with a hair tie. I cannot even begin tell you how many times this little bundle has saved me from serious hair hang-ups.
- SPF. You guys know how I strongly I feel about the importance of wearing sunscreen. It’s the key to smooth skin and a (somewhat) wrinkle-free future.
- Compact mirror. Another must.
- Gum. I always like to keep a pack in my bag.
What do you have in your bag?